Monday, November 28, 2016

RED ALERT! HOLY SPIRIT WARNS OF MARTIAL LAW AND FALSE FLAGS DISASTERS SOON!


URGENT WARNING
FROM THE DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT JUST NOW
AS I HAVE BEEN
PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH SYLVIA!!!
MARTIAL LAW RED ALERT!
I have been spending many hours in prayer in the precious DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT, in Jesus Christ today. It was for MORE HEALING because I have been under tremendous spiritual warfare attack.
But I GOT THE VICTORY after much prayer against the enemy.
THE LORD GOD LATER INTERRUPTED AND PROPHESIED THROUGH ME, saying loud and CLEARLY:
"PREPARE FOR MARTIAL LAW! DISASTERS ARE COMING AND MANY WILL BE KILLED (IN THE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS THE GOVERNMENT WILL USE TO TRIGGER MARTIAL LAW CRISES)."
"Tell MY PEOPLE TO PREPARE and SEEK SHELTER AND SAFETY for the times to come NOT MANY DAYS HENCE (He did not give me a deadline or date.)"
Who knows what this means as far as TIME IS CONCERNED?
He also spoke to me about persecution coming, including among His Christian people, to me as well under this. And that THEY WOULD BE COMING FOR THEM IN THE FUTURE!
The Lord said that PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THAT THIS PROPHECY WAS OF HIM when it comes to pass in the near future.
Christian people across America: PRAY ABOUT AND AGAINST THIS AS NEVER BEFORE!!!
This is the FIRST TIME that the DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT has ever prophesied to me about THE TIMING OF THESE THINGS TO COME!!!
EVER! (Mainly because I am afraid to be labeled a FALSE PROPHET. I rarely EVER share things like THIS!)
So pray about this, Christian friends across America and Canada, and WATCH AND PRAY!
Are YOU prepared to FACE THE FUTURE by faith and grace and God's mercy through Jesus Christ??? PERSECUTION WILL FOLLOW FOR CHRISTIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW...just as my 20 years of reporting and researching have confirmed constantly.
GO TO OTHER URGENT REPORTS IN MY IMPORTANT BLOG to read older reports about MARTIAL LAW CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION AMERICAN HOLOCAUST (Google this up) and go to www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com
to read multitudes of reports on this subject that EVERY CHRISTIAN IN NORTH AMERICA MUST KNOW IN THESE TIMES!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment