Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello Phileo from Singapore!


Hello again, precious PHILEO from beautiful Singapore! Your lovely card in the festive red envelope arrived safely once again...card number THREE. 

It was beautiful! I am humbled that someone all the way from Singapore would take the time to contact me. 

May God pour His blessings and mercies and riches of His love and grace out into your life, and keep you from the troubled times to come that we ALL face on PLANET EARTH...whether here in North America, or in Singapore.
Delightful people from Singapore

I pray that someday I can come to Singapore and bring the precious love of Jesus my Savior to everyone I meet there, including YOU!

You are loved, appreciated, 
and in my prayers continually!

God be with you always, Pamela Rae and Brother John

No comments:

Post a Comment