Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thank You SYLVIA!


Finally...I want to take the time to publicly thank a very special reader, Sylvia, for what she did recently. 

Sylvia was kind enough to send this ministry a special gift of anointing oil for use when praying with people across this nation. I was delighted when I received it, because I pray with many as I travel. 

The Bible states that we are to anoint the sick with oil and pray, and the prayer of faith will heal the sick in Jesus' mighty Name.

Also, Sylvia was thoughtful enough to also send tracts for me to distribute across the nation. The greatest need that America has is for SALVATION for millions who do not know Jesus Christ as yet. 

I was praying to be able to obtain salvation tracts for this journey, and Sylvia came through. She also graciously provided support towards the cost of travel for this long journey under challenging times we face now.

Thank you Sylvia, for your kindness and thoughtfulness! It will not be forgotten, and everything you kindly donated will be used FOR HIS GLORY.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments:

Post a Comment