Monday, August 26, 2013

UPDATE: My Prayer Journey Across America

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

GOD SAVE AMERICA!
I am excited to announce that my upcoming PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA, finally ending to be with my brother in the nursing home facility in North Carolina, is gradually shaping up!

I just contacted a wonderful Christian man, Guy Kaufman, located in Minnesota who wants me to stop at his ranch providing rehabilitation and recovery for people in a Christian setting with horses. You can see his website HERE:

I promised Guy that when I came, I would provide a tasty chuck wagon dinner for him and his gang there after I arrive and stay for a few nights. And maybe conduct a few art seminars for his people in arts and crafts with leather and native American jewelry and bead work (my specialties). But above all, I want to share my powerful Christian testimony and provide uplifting Christian worship and praise music for all of us to join in with while visiting.

Traveling further east, a wonderful Christian couple, Lynn and Barry of New York, have a delightful log cabin I can stay in and spend time in much needed prayer together with them  for our nation at this time.

And so, God is carefully putting together the itinerary for what may be my final prayer journey across our nation, as we face the troubling specter of looming martial law and the potential for things to happen this September/October of 2013. 

Americans will not always have the freedom to travel wherever they want to in the future. Under martial law, highways and interstates will frequently be blockaded with checkpoints and foreign troops checking ID's and searching for weapons as well.

And if they detect people on their pick-up list, well....

AS a Christian, I will take advantage of EVERY opportunity to use our freedoms we still have, to reach every soul for Christ I can.

PLEASE PRAY for reader donations to fully come in to pay for a 5X8 U-HAUL trailer to transport my possessions with me, now stored in a small storage unit. 

I cannot leave them behind: there is no guarantee that I will ever be able to return to my beloved Montana ever again. NC is 2,500 miles away from Montana. I will also be using this u-haul to transport BIBLES TO FREELY GIVE AWAY, including FOREIGN BIBLES as well. Plus, other important Christian literature donated to this ministry. 

Everything I need for ministry, including my musical instruments I was able to replace after previously losing them to pawn shops in the past to keep my reporting going, must come with me on this journey.

LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT here in Kalispell, Montana, have them here for about $1,899.00.(No sales tax in Montana.) Because such utility trailers are always in high demand in rural Montana, you cannot even find used ones here much cheaper than that. 

So pray that donations come in for this important journey that I realize may be my final one. The beautiful native-made rugs and blankets and critters remain available for any donation to support this important work.

http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/08/miracle-beautiful-rugs-and-blankets.html

http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/08/cute-furry-critters-need-adopting.html

This much-needed trailer is the only thing holding me back from my journey to see my brother. As soon as funds for the trailer are fully in, I will be going off on another adventure for Jesus and to hopefully touch even more lives for Him along the way.

God bless, protect, and be with you all.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

3 comments:

  1. Pamela: How can I send to you an e-mail?

    My mail is hwirkal@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi praying for you and Brother, thought that's where you were w him. Did you check Craigslist for trailers? Thank you and may the Lord cont to Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micah brings to our attention one of the most glorious of all Old Testament prophecies. He prophesied of a people who would follow the Lord to new pasture. “I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep . . . in the midst of their fold” (Micah 2:12).

    Micah saw a people of God being released, a people whose hearts beat as one, a people so led by the Spirit they would be called outcasts by the apostate church. "In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; and I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even forever” (Micah 4:6-7).

    Who makes up this holy remnant? Not the proud, the self-centered ministries, the polished, applauded stars. No! These are a tested people who have been in the fires of trial. They include the unknowns, the outcasts, those who are considered lame in comparison to the high and mighty established church, and those who raise their voices against corruption in God's house.

    God says, "I will put them together!" All human efforts to bring God's servants together is in vain. God must do it and the one thing that brings this remnant together, causing them to see eye to eye, is a repentant heart in union with Christ.

    Jerome, one of the early church fathers and a Bible scholar, describes them as "those children of God who are repentant and who rise above worldly things and aspire to heaven." This is a heavenly-minded people, weary of lightness and compromise, a people who yearn for holiness in God's house. Even now there is a holy remnant leaping forth from among men. Every man and woman of God whose heart is broken over the sin and corruption in God's house can sense this leap of the Spirit! There is a coming out, a breaking out just ahead!

    David Wilkerson

    http://sermons.worldchallenge.org/en/node/24073

    ReplyDelete