Monday, June 10, 2013

My Interview with GALAFILM Movies Tuesday, June 10, 2013

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-



Amazing! 

The famed Canadian movie producers GALAFILM will be interviewing me for my research regarding the NWO agenda entrenched throughout the mysterious Glacier Park region in Montana.


GALAFILM is producing a special series on 
MYSTERIES OF THE NATIONAL PARKS.
The filming this week will be taking place in GLACIER NATIONAL PARK. In fact, today (Monday, June 10, 2013) their experienced film crew is hiking deep into the park to a special location where they will be filming dark mysteries of Glacier NP.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 11th, GALAFILM will be interviewing and filming me for my research throughout this Glacier region, ever since I received reports of black prisoner boxcars with shackles located right outside Glacier NP (in Columbia Falls, MT) and finally came out in March of 1997 to research.

GALAFILM  will be exploring mysterious reports of a huge hidden underground military base in Glacier NP, ominous sightings of prisoner boxcars with shackles nearby, plus shocker information that Adolph Hitler (who allegedly never died as reported at the end of the war-it was his double instead...and Hitler was transported to freedom outside Germany,) and many years later even held a reunion with his former bodyguard Otto Skorzeny right in Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier NP, Montana. 
Lake McDonald Lodge, Glacier NP Montana

And the clear photographs finally revealed by Hitler's bodyguard  Skorzeny prior to his death confirm this amazing hidden truth. 

I have personally stood in the very location where Skorzeny, his wife and the much aged Hitler (alias "WiIliam Coates") held their reunion in 1997 in Lake McDonald Lodge. I have personally played the very piano in this lodge, that Hitler/Coates used to play when he visited, staying in the VIP cabins nearby. The unsuspecting staff at Glacier NP even fondly referred to him as "the little old man."

IN FACT, I AM PERSONAL FRIENDS OF THE OWNER OF THESE SHOCKING NAZI PHOTOGRAPHS, GIVEN BY OTTO SKORZENY TO MY PERSONAL FRIEND, ERIC BERMAN (who dated Skorzeny's LORI for ten years). A recent phone call to ERIC just confirmed all the shocking truth contained in these disturbingly revealing photographs.

Interestingly, 1997 was the first year I ever came to Glacier National Park.


As with other world leaders such as Queen Elizabeth, special medical procedures and advanced drugs have been developed for life extension of the "elite," and only available to them at this time. This is why she has lived for so long. 


The same is true for William Coates/Adolph Hitler and explains why he lived so long in exile from Germany after the war. The CIA Nazis through "OPERATION PAPERCLIP" took good care of him until his death in Bethesda Naval Hospital, MD, in 2004.
Otto Skorzeny, wife, with Hitler seated at the left, 
in Lake McDonald Lodge, Glacier NP 1997
Lake McDonald Lodge, Interior, Glacier NP

In the TOP photograph above, Hitler is seen sitting at a well known table, behind Skorzeny.  In the foreground of the photograph BELOW is that very table, long and brown. Today the very same chairs are set at that table, with puzzles for guests to put together. This is the table Hitler was sitting at in the above TOP photo with Skorzeny. 

I HAVE PERSONALLY MADE IT A POINT TO SIT IN THAT VERY CHAIR hitler once sat at, QUIETLY PRAYING FOR GOD HIMSELF TO JUDGE AND REMOVE THE HORRIFIC NAZI/NWO AGENDA FROM MY NATION, AMERICA.
See brown table directly above




When my friend CISCO WHEELER, FORMER VICTIM OF THE CIA'S MKULTRA PROGRAM told me in 1998 that Adolph Hitler was still alive, I didn't know what to think. 

She knew that he was, because she was forced into the CIA mind control program as a child, and abused by Dr. Joseph Mengele, part of OPERATION PAPERCLIP that brought Nazi war criminals into America. She saw Mengele face to face (AND HIS SON, CODE-NAMED "DR. GREEN")as he continued in performing human experimentation, using children such as her, right here in America. Now I realize she was speaking the truth from the inside.

GALAFILM and film producer LEWIS COHEN will be exploring the Hitler/Nazi connection in Glacier National Park, tied in with the alleged CIA/NAZI underground military base located in Glacier NP as well.

Well, my readers, perhaps now we can finally understand WHY the blatant presence of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES uncovered in the GLACIER NP region! How very reminiscent of a previous holocaust in Germany under the Nazis, involving prisoner trains and detention camps! 

Were these boxcars a kind of "in your face, America" message from NWO Nazis, deliberately exposed to be discovered by locals???

As my  friend Elaine, formerly CIA working under Bush/Scherff SR for the NWO agenda, once told me: 

"The plan to bring America under the NEW WORLD ORDER , was often called from within the CIA...'THE FINAL SOLUTION.'" 

Hmmm...where have I heard that term before???
***************************
PRAY FOR MY SAFETY. 

Only a few years ago, Jason of R.EVOLUTION Films of Kelowna, British Columbia, came down to film me and interview me for my research.

I almost suffered a fatal accident traveling to meet his film crew in Sand Point, Idaho, that day. 
Highway 2, NW Montana

While traveling 60 miles an hour down famed Highway 2, I noted a firetruck and state trooper blocking the highway in the distance.They were fighting a field fire, and blocking the road for driver safety due to the flames.

Not a problem, I thought. I will simply step on the brakes and slow down. 

WRONG! THERE WERE NO BRAKES! Slamming both feet onto the brake pedal, I desperately tried to stop the car, but in vain. Having only seconds to decide what to do, I realized as I thought in nanoseconds speed, that MY BRAKE LINE MUST HAVE BEEN DELIBERATELY SEVERED! 

With the trooper and fire truck only seconds away, I screamed out a prayer for Jesus to take over the steering wheel...AND HE DID! My car swerved wildly around the police and fire vehicles blocking the road, and managed to avoid striking boulders or trees, still racing at around 60 miles an hour. There are no real pull-over shoulders on narrow Highway 2. Only dirt, trees, rocks and brush.

All of a sudden, a huge dirt hill appeared, and I realized in seconds I WOULD BE AIRBORNE. And I was. Seconds passed as my vehicle sailed through the air. Finally, it came to a jarring halt in a ditch on the other side of the hill. Dust and dirt flew everywhere.

The firemen abandoned the field fire they were fighting across the street, and came racing down to assist me.  "Ma'am...you must be critically injured...you were airborne...let us take your vital signs," said one of the firemen as he ran to my vehicle.

But glory be to God, NOTHING IN MY BODY WAS INJURED...NOTHING! After silently thanking God through Jesus Christ, a holy joy rose up within me to realize the mighty power of God's protection for His people!

And then anger arose, because I realized that my brake line must have been severed deliberately...and I was supposed to die and never meet my Canadian film crew after all!

I said to one of the men, "Please give me your cell phone...I must call the film crew...they may have shot my horse out from under me, but I'm not outta the saddle yet! " I called the film crew and they scheduled to pick me up the next day...and the filming took place exactly as planned. Glory be to God.


When God calls you to do something, nothing can stop it...until He finally decrees "IT IS FINISHED." The only time they will ever succeed, is when Jesus is ready to bring me home at last. And it will be in HIS time, and not THEIRS.

And I knew God had called me back in 1996 to warn my fellow Americans and Christians of what is planned for our nation, and in spite of several death attempts on my life and many hardships, the work has continued non-stop...and Americans are waking up!

My car was towed to Loren's Garage in Kalispell, MT. It was finally repaired after a week there. (The repair crew at Loren's did a magnificent job!) I pointedly asked the repair personnel about the brake line. One man replied,
"Yes, ma'am...among other things, YOUR BRAKE LINE WAS CUT." 

Uh-huh. I knew it. Typical assassin tactics. Make the assassination LOOK like "an accident." My former assassin friends who used to work for the CIA told me alot about this. A car rigged silently at night to crash the next time it is driven...a plane rigged to crash after takeoff...directed energy weapons aimed at people while driving to cause them to crash...people "suicided" after being forced to write suicide notes, then being thrown off balconies on high rise hotels or apartments. 

I even know now who the paid assassin is who did it...he is the same one who broke into a local home I was visiting to steal my notebook and laptop and nothing else. And you want to know what? He is on my prayer list continually. If I die, I go to heaven. If he dies, he is toast forever. God  forbid. May Jesus rescue him from the deadly darkness of the CIA and set him free at last. 

Or didn't you know that Jesus died for the sins of the CIA also? He died for ALL to be saved.
********************************************

Pray for my filmed interview with GALAFILM PRODUCTIONS on Tuesday, June 11, 2013. 

Pray for the safety of the wonderful film crew who are courageous enough to make this riveting documentary exposing the NWO agenda in this region of North America. 

Is the production of such documentary films dangerous? 

Yes. Just ask ANDREW BREITBART...if you can. Because he was a film maker exposing Obama and government corruption, and now he is dead. The government obviously did not appreciate his kind of reporting and film making...
And now the Obama administration is on the warpath against all investigative journalism. I have received several emails about the recent black uniformed SWAT team armed with machine guns making a raid on journalists exposing the truth about Obama's birth certificate. 

All their files were seized by the DOJ and other alphabet soup agencies involved in this Obama-ordered raid.

Journalists telling the truth have now become major targets of NWO reprisal. Why am I not surprised???

It is later than we think, in "AMERIKA."
But then, haven't I been telling my readers
 for a long time, that
"AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST IS COMING"
???

Thank you for your prayers. 

And if anything happens to me, just remember:
They can take out THE MESSENGER
but they cannot take out
THE MESSAGE.

The truth shall remain for the 
whole world to know someday.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
****************************************

2 comments:

  1. 1 John 2:20-21 KJV
    [20] But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
    [21] I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it...
    An "unction" is a very serious and most holy anointing or appointment for service
    God Bless! From, Brother John : ] 1Ti 6:18

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Chronicles 14:11 KJV
    [11] And Asa cried unto the Lord his God, and said, Lord , it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O Lord our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O Lord , thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.
    God Bless! From, Brother John

    ReplyDelete