Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Challenge of MARTYRDOM in North America

LEARNING FROM

AMERICA'S UNKNOWN MARTYRS


By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


America's Christians have much to learn from martyrs throughout the world. And much to learn from America's UNKNOWN MARTYRS as well.

Unknown martyrs, you say? Yes. These are the numerous Christian victims of satanist abductions nationwide, that you will never read about and whose abducted, raped, tortured,  dismembered and finally cannibalized and cremated remains will never be found.

These are America's true heroes and martyrs!

I have interviewed former members of the Illuminati, the Craft and the Brotherhood (satanists) who came out of the deadly cult to become born again Christians. Their testimonies are powerful and must be heard.

Truthfully, Christians in America, I am directed this article towards YOU. 


Most of you are much too "soft", 
too pampered in your safety-comfort-denial zones. I don't know what many of you are going to do when the entire martial law scenario hits this nation.


What will you do when you see the reality of the prisoner boxcars, the FEMA camps, the absolute reality of the military guillotines and more? What will do when you watch other Christians arrested and tempted to deny Christ and then tortured and killed for their faith? Even children?

Melt into a puddle of fear and self pity and then deny Jesus? Don't do it. They will only laugh that they made you deny Him, and then kill you and dispatch your soul into eternal hellfire.
You may be thinking," well, Pam, what about YOU?"


All 40 years of my Christian service to Jesus Christ have involved THE CROSS.


I began my Born-again Christian waIk with several years of Bible College, then YWAM, and then a year studying with the Slavic Gospel Association' Institute of Slavic Studies to learn how to minister to Russians.  


have suffered in jail and prison through 4 challenging years for peaceful and non-violent PRO-LIFE RESCUE of the unborn children.


 I have sacrificed EVERYTHING to be in various fields of missionary and Christian outreach, whether reaching out to the Jews and Russian Jews in New York City and childrens' camps with the power of Messiah to them...or living among Native Americans on various reservations...or ministering to victims of satanist attack in the mountains of North Carolina and beyond.
I have been stalked across America. I have been set up to be abducted and sacrificed, narrowly escaping what my father's former priest told me WOULD have happened if they had succeeded in Ridgecrest, NC. I have been poisoned with the intent of killing me more than once. I have endured and survived an assassination attack on my life (severed brake line) by one man in the intelligence community who openly brags he does hit jobs for the CIA, as another journalist warned me, after this man threatened me in a library as I was filing reports one day.


I have suffered the complete loss of my home and all possessions except my clothes and backpack and Bible to this very day, to be obedient to God's call upon my life to perform this investigative journalism you are reading even now...provided to you free of charge. 


Because YOU are important to GOD and to me, I have chosen to lay down my life repeatedly to tell you the truth about what every Christian NEEDS TO KNOW regarding America's future. I refuse to charge anyone for my reporting, as so many others do, because where does that leave the poor person who cannot afford to buy a book, a DVD, etc.?Doesn't EVERYONE deserve to KNOW THE TRUTH in this hour?


I know how it feels to live out of my vehicle, even several cars and a junker van, in order to be able to afford to faithfully perform this journalism  traveling across America, year after year for 15 years. Try sleeping in your unheated vehicle night in some truck stop, night after night in below zero weather...winter after winter. Having to pray in every cent needed for gas, food and survival day after day, living on the edge. Countless hours of prayer for America and her endangered citizens and Christians. Many hardships throughout the years to this present hour.
I am so tired. I so badly want to go home...but I don't even have a home to "go home" to any more. I have no money to replace the home I sacrificed, because there is no "money in ministry" for me in my kind of work. I refuse to be in ministry for filthy Illuminati currency..and I choose to serve God for far better and more eternal reasons.


Many of you readers cannot even begin to understand what true discipleship and embracing the Cross and following Jesus Christ may cost. We often have such a false concept of Christianity in America today.


We go to church, sing a few songs, listen to a sermon, throw money in a plate...and that is "Christianity" for many Americans today. 


THIS IS NOT TRUE DISCIPLESHIP! 
True  discipleship Christianity is SO MUCH MORE!

Let me tell you true accounts of Christians who died as true disciples embracing the Cross, as heroes and martyrs right in this nation.


Some of America's unknown Christian martyrs have even been NAILED TO LITERAL CROSSES by these satanists.

One woman in North Carolina was abducted because she was a Christian. Read about what she did when chained to an altar and told she would be tortured and killed if she would not deny Christ  and join them.


http://educate-yourself.org/ps/satanismamericapart315jul01.shtml


One young man only 8 years old, abducted because he was a minister's son, was tempted to deny Christ or die. Read his response.


http://educate-yourself.org/ps/satanismamericapart416jul01.shtml


Go to read all my reports at:

PRAY FOR THE SATANIST ABDUCTIONS 
IN NORTH AMERICA AND WORLDWIDE 
TO BE JUDGED AND 
STOPPED!
********************************************


It is time 
to 
RETURN 
to 
TRUE DISCIPLESHIP CHRISTIANITY 
IN AMERICA TODAY.

We will face persecution, temptation and martyrdom in America, my Christian friends. This is why I am publishing this. Many of you are NOT READY.

PREPARE NOW WITH FASTING AND PRAYER AND THE WORD OF GOD,
AND BE FILLED WITH THE
HOLY SPIRIT.
Surround and saturate yourself, your family and your home with the powerful
BLOOD OF THE LAMB
Revelation 12:11

THE MERCY YOU SOW NOW...
IS THE MERCY YOU SHALL REAP SOMEDAY
WHEN YOU ARE ALSO PERSECUTED
FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE.
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain MERCY."
~Jesus Christ~




-Pamela Rae Schuffert



















No comments:

Post a Comment