Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Healing Jesus: My Healing Miracle That Changed my Life


Jesus Christ healing the sick, as revealed throughout the Bible

In 1971, at the age of 18. I was healed by the DIVINE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST of many things that several doctors could not previously cure me of. I suffered from epilepsy, brain damage caused by over-medication of doctor's drugs (by my Park Avenue physician, Dr. I. N Kugelmass) and many other things that were destroying my life. 12 drugs a day for 5 years destroyed my brain cells and ruined my grades as well.

My new life began in 1971 with the acceptance of Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I had been searching for God in many things, including New Age religions. I tried crystal balls, Ouija  boards, books on the occult and palm reading, etc. But nothing worked! I found no healing nor miracles through the dark world of the occult. Rather I found heartache, depression, emptiness and hopelessness. There was NOTHING outside of Jesus Christ.

Crystal ball used for occult practices: stay away from them!

Only when I turned to Jesus Christ did I find LIFE! Healing! Hope for a normal future! A reason to live! Following my salvation and healing experience, I burned the things of the occult. I destroyed them completely and renounced them in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ my Savior. My crystal ball was smashed! I torched my Ouija board! I built a big fire in our fireplace and burned over 60 books on the occult!
I was a prisoner in the world of the occult until Jesus Christ saved me

Years later I realized they were ALL NWO/NEW AGE deceptions of the occult. In fact it was WITCHCRAFT, and I did not even know it. I was in search of real power and truth and understanding, and without the word of God in the Bible, I was being led astray! Are YOU being deceived in this manner also, dear reader? If so, please come to Jesus Christ for truth and power and to be set free completely! There is no hope in the occult, only lies and deception...and in the end eternal damnation. Come to Jesus Christ today.

My 2nd doctor, Dr. Samuel Getlein of Trenton, NJ, confirmed my healing miracle with testing. He said that no doctor and no drugs could have healed me! It had to be a MIRACLE FROM GOD. (And this was a fine Jewish doctor.) I told him that Jesus did it. He replied that this was still a miracle from God.


Divine Holy Spirit often represented by A DOVE in the Bible

I was healed at a miracle crusade held by a well known evangelist. Jesus Christ reached out and healed me there, and no human being. But you can be healed anywhere! Because God's Divine Holy Spirit is everywhere.

You too can receive a healing miracle from God today. All you have to do is turn to Jesus Christ for salvation and forgiveness of all your sins. Repent of and renounce all sin and pray for Him to come into your life TODAY! And then begin to pray and study His Word in the Bible. READ about His healing miracles! And have faith in God.
                          Prayer changes things!

I have been spending much time in fasting and prayer recently. Please email me if you want prayer for healing miracles that you may need. I will fast and pray for you. Remember, no true ministry will ever connect filthy Illuminati currency (money)with God's Holy miracles! And no true ministry is ever motivated by such corrupt things.

All prayer and ministry I perform is strictly for the glory of God, out of love, and never connected with the things of this world, especially money or self glorification (as some ministries do). I hate Illuminati money: I do not even have a bank account.

Also, Jesus Christ died on the cross and suffered for YOU TO BE SAVED AND HEALED! It has nothing to do with giving money to any ministry, as some ministries try to state. And when you are healed through faith and having me or others fast and pray for you, remember that I had nothing to do with it: JESUS CHRIST HEALS DIVINELY! HE is your only hope and your only Divine Healer. COME to Him today.

JesusChrist4ever@live.com

Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν θεὸς τὸν κόσμον, ὥστε τὸν υἱὸν τὸν μονογενῆ ἔδωκεν, ἵνα πᾶς πιστεύων εἰς αὐτὸν μὴ ἀπόληται ἀλλ' ἔχῃ ζωὴν αἰώνιον.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from ALASKA



1 comment:

  1. that's so great,Amen!! I'm almost in tears because I know God is real and so loving.

    ReplyDelete