Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Words of POLYCARP, Ancient Christian Martyr, For Modern Day Christians Facing Persecution TODAY


I have written much about the coming persecution of the saints in North America under coming martial law, and about the tools of oppression we face. FEMA now has millions of sets of handcuffs and leg shackles on hand in all their FEMA regions, prepared for those who are deemed NWO resisters under martial law and will be arrested and taken to the camps.

I have written to you factually that CHRISTIANS are among their major targets to be arrested, persecuted and eliminated. They therefore intend for many Christians to someday wear these chains and shackles.

I have written to you factually about the thousands of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES prepared to take people arrested under martial law to the FEMA camps. They intend for many Christians to be shackled into these boxcars. Again, here are Christians wearing shackles for His Name's sake.

But, my Christian friends, Christians wearing chains and shackles for His Name's sake is nothing new! READ what the ancient and revered Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna, wrote to Christians under fire in the days of the Early Church. Polycarp himself died a martyr in a Roman coliseum in ancient Smyrna, surrounded by spectators, even as he was tempted to deny Jesus Christ and refused:


  "I have greatly rejoiced with you in our Lord Jesus Christ, because you have followed the example of true love (as displayed by God),

And have accompanied [or stood streadfastly with], as became you, those who were bound in chains, the fitting ornaments of saints, and which are indeed the diadems of the true elect of God and our Lord; and because the strong root of your faith, spoken of in days long gone by, endures until now, and brings out fruit to our Lord Jesus Christ, who for our sins suffered even to death, (but) "whom God raised from the dead, having loosed the bands of the grave."

He referred to these chains as FITTING ORNAMENTS OF THE SAINTS OF JESUS CHRIST! And also as DIADEMS, or crowns, of the TRUE elect of God.

His words are meant as an exhortation to Christians to NOT fear or be ashamed of the persecution that comes from BEING A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

Paul the Apostle was also bound in chains for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

"The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain..." II Timothy 1:16

Christian readers, IF you find yourself arrested under martial law, bound in chains and shackles or prisoner boxcars with shackles that I have written about to warn you, REMEMBER THESE WORDS.

Christians being bound in chains are nothing new. Christians have been persecuted and bound in chains throughout the world for their steadfast faith in Jesus Christ for 2000 years now!

However, Christians bound in chains for their faith in Jesus IN NORTH AMERICA is VERY new!

We North Americans are a spoiled group of Christians, most of whom have never known real persecution for their faith, unto chains, imprisonment and even death. We have never known the full suffering of Christians in Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba and many other nations under antichrist COMMUNISM or ISLAM and religions that persecute Christianity.

But I testify to you, my beloved fellow Christians, without apology that WE WILL KNOW THIS KIND OF PERSECUTION AND SUFFERING AND MARTYRDOM in the future!

In fact we will experience this, even unto the shedding of blood in America's streets.

Friends, have you asked God to prepare YOUR heart for the coming times of tribulation, testing, and martyrdom we Christians all face, myself included?

Are you praying constantly that YOU might be delivered from all temptation to deny Jesus Christ under the coming persecution? And I testify without apology that they WILL tempt you to DENY JESUS CHRIST and join their NWO, or suffer death.

Far more important than your physical body being preserved, is the preservation of your eternal soul! And that can ONLY be preserved by remaining FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH!

REMEMBER-Your physical body is DOOMED TO DIE SOMEDAY anyhow. Every ONE of your body's  BILLIONS of cells are programmed to someday expire. Your very temporal body is NOT worth saving, over your ETERNAL SOUL!

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior spoke to us all when He said, "Fear NOT those who can destroy the body and afterwards do no more. FEAR HIM who can destroy BODY AND SOUL IN HELL!"

He also declared without apology, "He who confesses Me before others, I will confess before my Father in Heaven. But HE WHO DENIES ME BEFORE OTHERS, I will also deny before my Father in Heaven."

This is WHY I acknowledge Jesus Christ before men on this blog, on the radio, television and in person without hesitation or apology. This is WHY I am not afraid to write what I do on the Internet: I fear GOD more than MAN! (Intelligence community monitoring this blog, are you reading this?)

I am under a heavenly commandment that cannot be broken IF I am to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven!

Do NOT be afraid, when martial law is declared, when they bring out the guillotines, the boxcars with shackles and other tools of persecution of the saints, including the FEMA shackles and chains.

Fear God instead. Confess Jesus Christ is YOUR Lord and Savior without hesitation or apology, when they drag you before their guillotines and demand you renounce your faith in Jesus Christ...or else DEATH.

I refuse to be a hypocrite in my reporting and my Christian testimony. I face the same death all my fellow Christians do at the hands of the NWO. I have not fled this country. I am not hiding under a rock. I am openly confessing the truth to millions of endangered Christians, and I face persecution and death for everything I have written. I am among the "living dead": I know I am as good as dead for my testimony in this hour. Frankly, you cannot imagine how many enemies my reporting and my Christian witness has made for me! Only God's grace has kept me ALIVE this long!

But Paul the Apostle also declared that he was among the "living dead" when he wrote that he and other Apostles had a literal sentence of DEATH hanging over their heads, for the sake of the testimony of Jesus Christ. And he admitted that they had this sentence of death (from those who were persecuting the Early Church) so that they might not trust in themselves, but in Jesus Christ instead.

Remember the above words of revered POLYCARP, Bishop of Smyrna, martyred for his faith so many years ago. Remember the Words of Jesus Christ and the Apostle Paul and other Apostles who wrote of persecution and testing, BUT the CROWN OF LIFE the  OVERCOMER is to receive in the end!
"Blessed are those who endure when they are tested. When they pass the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

"Be FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH and I will give you the CROWN OF LIFE: he that OVERCOMES shall not be hurt of the second death."~Jesus Christ

Christians in North America, ARE YOU PREPARING???

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from Montana


"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for THEIRS is the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN."

No comments:

Post a Comment