Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beware of the Pseudo "PAMELA SCHUFFERT" on FACEBOOK

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

There is a pseudo "PAMELA SCHUFFERT" on FACEBOOK. This "Pamela Schuffert" on FACEBOOK, minus the "RAE" middle name,  is not ME! This "Pamela Schuffert" is much younger than me, brown hair and eyes. I am 59 light blond hair and green eyes.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000929434011

She is dressed seductively and sitting on a bed. Very suggestive. Something that I would never think of doing in all my many years of Christian life! (And at an aged 59, there is nothing to display to the world!)

Whether this has been done by the enemy camp in order to try to discredit me in the eyes of people who find this, or if  there really is another "Pamela Schuffert," I do not know. But I remain highly suspicious.

MY Facebook account is under PAMELA RAE SCHUFFERT. And I only publish my FULL NAME now because of situations such as this. Here is my FACEBOOK account:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000771497079


I want to make my readers aware of this. And for obvious reasons. I do not want my Christian or any other readers becoming disillusioned regarding me with tactics such as this!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment