Sunday, March 13, 2011

Special Request for READERS-PRAY FOR ME

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

I have a special request for my readers: please intercede for me, with fasting and deep compassion.

I am suffering from burn-out after 40 years of ministry. I have endured crises that would make grown men cry.I have been to both jail and prison for Christian pro-life. I have endured years of hardships on the road for my reporting that has waken up millions of Americans.

I have suffered the loss of ALL things for Jesus Christ and the work He called me to on YOUR behalf. I remain homeless, and am moving out from the tiny cabin that kind Christian friends loaned to me for a season.

Money I could have spent on dental work, was spent on this ministry instead. As a result, my teeth are in terrible shape. Many became decayed, were pulled, and others need pulling.

Because there is no money in work such as this, and I refuse to prostitute my ministry for filthy Illuminati currency (I serve the LIVING GOD and NOT for money!)I have been living in stark poverty. But for Jesus, that's okay. Someday MAY OF YOU will also be living on the edge as I am, because of what is coming to our nation! But this post is not about money, but something far more important.

I want you all to pray for me, having just had another Birthday (59) that God will reach down and give me a TOTAL MIRACLE of DIVINE REGENERATION of every cell in my body, of every organ, every bone, every function of my body. I want and NEED a true LAZARUS REVIVAL of my entire body. And I mean every word!

WHY? SO I can do much more for the Living God and others, finish the race for Jesus that He has set before me, and go out in power and not weakness or craven cowardice.

Pray for God to rescue me from the hands of the oppressors, so I can minister to MANY people.

PRAY that God will provide for my MANY needs.

Pray for me...whatever God lays on your heart. Pray in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Pray in JESUS' mighty Name for MANY miracles in my life in this hour.

Your prayers of love, compassion and grace are much appreciated!

-Pamela Schuffert

1 comment:

  1. my name is kiruthika. my husband name is ravi. i have two babies. when i marriage as still as i haven't happy. because he have bad friends and bad behaviers. and he not love with me. anytime drinking and anytime leave with me. i am not happy. but i love my husband very much more than me and the world. now he love another lady. Pls my husband leave with her. i want my husband for me and only for me only. i want my husband without bad friends, behaviers, and drinking. i want my husband only for me only and my babies with love with me. i can't do anything. pls pray to God for me pls... pls... pls..

    ReplyDelete