Wednesday, February 3, 2010

UPDATE-Further Health Crisis with My Brother

February 3rd, 2010-

I just received a phone call from the hospital in Tulsa, OK, where my brother remains in ICU (St. Francis). They told me his infection in his lungs was not clearing up and that they would have to perform another CAT scan to locate the infected region of his lung, and then insert a long needle into his lung to draw out fluid and blood.

How utterly painful. He recently endured surgery wherein they had to cut through several ribs and tissues to enter his lung and scrape out one abscess. And yet, God's amazing grace has enabled him to continue to hang on to life and hope!

People have wondered, are you going to stop your important journalism for the American people and begin to focus only on your brother's situation and care now? No. My work is the call of God on my life on behalf of millions of my fellow Christians and Americans. Jesus declared that NO person, having "put their hands to plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of Heaven."

I am confident that God will enable me to have the grace and the time to continue BOTH responsibilities in the future, without neglecting either in His sight. I cannot fail God, and I cannot fail my brother as well. Pray for me.

Your continuing love and prayers directed towards John are so appreciated at this time! I know he feels your prayers. And so do I. Thank you and may God bless you all.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting for the American people

No comments:

Post a Comment