Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Your Help Is Needed At This Time

I am returning to North Carolina this week, ending my visit to John temporarily, in order to begin preparations to relocate to Tulsa, OK, to take care of him. Many obstacles are in the way of this transition, however.

As my readers know, my transmission on my SUV gave out a few months ago, and it was towed to the junkyard for this and other problems as well. I have been handicapped due to lack of transportation, including the inability to obtain a job due to lack of effective transportation in the NC area where I have been living.

The two major needs I will have to pursue obtaining are living accommodations and transportation above all.

Without tranportation, none of this transition would be possible, in fact.

I am therefore sharing with you my critical need for financial support to enable me to return to Tulsa to be there to help my brother John with his crisis, as soon as possible.

Pray for God to bring in support at this time. If God should place this burden on your heart, you may send all emergency support to:
Pamela Schuffert, PO Box 488, Montreat, NC, 28757
at this time.

This is a difficult and unexpected challenge for me to face at this time. But BY GOD'S GRACE, I can make it through to victory. And with your help, miracles can happen!

God bless you all, Pray for John and I.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting live from Tulsa, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment