Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SPECIAL UPDATE from Asheville, NC:"Pagan Mecca" of the USA

Pamela Schuffert reporting LIVE FROM ASHEVILLE, NC-TUESDAY, August 4rd, 2009-

READ NEW August 5 2009 UPDATE ON THIS BELOW the following post:

One week ago was BELE CHERE in ASHEVILLE, NC. This is a 3 day street festival celebrated every year this time.http://www.belecherefestival.com/

I was interviewed at BELE CHERE at a radio station booth, for my reporting on martial law and the NWO live, both on local RADIO and on local TELEVISION.I told the radio listeners about the NWO agenda for the Carolinas, and specifically for Asheville, NC, where I have done years of research.http://educate-yourself.org/ps/satanismamericatoday14jul01.shtml

I told them about my research confirming the PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES in place in Asheville, NC, ready for the religious and political "NWO resister" prisoners arrested under martial law to be taken to the camps.

At the time I researched, I found the the boxcars to be located in storage near BILTMORE VILLAGE in ASHEVILLE, NC.This was near the old roundhouse and old train depot.http://www.nps.gov/history/nr/travel/asheville/sou.htm

However, since then they have been relocated to avoid public sightings and awareness, howbeit nearby. This came from several sources who knew about them and their location that I interviewed.Insiders privy to this information in Asheville confirmed the presence of MODERN GUILLOTINES in each boxcars, similar to sightings of modern guillotines in the prisoner boxcars with shackles in MONTANA I have reported on for years now.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Prisoner+boxcars+shackles+guillotines+montana+columbia+falls+schuffert&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I warned the listeners of the MODERN GUILLOTINES in FORT BRAGG, NC, with Army being trained to operate them under martial law. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2009/02/modern-guillotines-confirmed-at-fort.html

I also warned them of the FEMA/HOMELAND SECURITY camps as well. The moment I mentioned the PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES in Asheville, NC, the radio host said, "I just got an email from someone telling me about PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES here in Asheville!" I told him this was correct.

And my previous reporting has mentioned this many times.

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/6-21-03/discussion.cgi.13.htmlhttp://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2009/02/unfema-prisoner-boxcars-with-shackles.html

Good people and Christians in ASHEVILLE, NC, and throughout the Carolinas, be forewarned.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting live on location from NC

http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/

UPDATE: I am sitting at a computer that is only several blocks from a nearby train station and railroad tracks. The train whistle sounds frequently here, as they come through regularly. This location is only half an hour from Asheville, and their destination IS Asheville. I often wonder what these trains carry that I hear throughout the night, from my cabin in the mountains. Could it be the foreign troops being prepositioned, or heavy military equipment? Could it be more prisoner boxcars with shackles and guillotines coming into the area? Or what?

Interestingly, even here, people have told me they read MY reports and know about this MARTIAL LAW event to come. One man even quoted my statistics, in one case, from my original and exclusive report no one else had reported on.

I remain a CHRISTIAN INTERCESSOR for this region, due to all I know about it. Read my reports on it. www.Educate-Yourself.org/ps (CLICK on "Satanism in America" today reports for ASHEVILLE info.)

But what about YOU, my fellow Christian reader? Are YOU God's faithful prayer warrior for YOUR region against MARTIAL LAW and their heinous NWO "antichrist/kill the Christians" agenda in YOUR area?

GOD NEEDS CHRISTIAN INTERCESSORS who are FASTING AND PRAYING, who will cry OUT to Him for GRACE in this nation against this NWO agenda! YOUR PRAYERS and fasting and caring in YOUR region CAN and WILL make a vital difference in the outcome of this terrible confrontation between the forces of HELL and the Body of Jesus Christ to come in our nation! Please, decide to MAKE THE DIFFERENCE in your region. Get other Christian intercessors involved as well. You will be blessed!

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from NC

No comments:

Post a Comment